Parent Process Reference Framework: ITIL
Strategy Management for IT Services
Strategy Management for IT Services is the process of defining and maintaining an organization’s perspective, position, plans and patterns with regard to its services and the management of those services”.
IT Service Strategy is intended to answer the following questions:
- What business outcomes must we support?
- What IT Services will we offer to support these objectives?
- Who are our internal and external customers?
- What market spaces do we serve?
- What are the technology standards and Architecture?
- Our prioritisation approach of IT investments
Strategic Planning is a Senior Management or CxO level function. There are multiple career path-ways to achieve the competency.
There are no specialised technology tools required to develop a strategic plan.
Be the first to leave a review.